Note: Unlinked forms are currently being updated. Until further notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will send the respective form.
Add/Drop Form (online only)
Appeal to Graduate Form
Authorization To Release Educational Records/FERPA
Change of Primary Name (online only)
Appropriate documentation is required to process a change of primary name. Acceptable documentation:
- Marriage -- Copy of marriage license or SSN card
- Divorce -- Copy of divorce decree or SSN card
- Remarriage -- Copy of marriage license or SSN card
- Court Order -- Copy of court order
- Other -- Explanation of name change and supporting documentation.
Course Credit Petition (online only)
Diploma Replacement Request
Enrollment Degree Verification Request
Permission to Release Records to Victoria College
Request to Withhold Public Information
Records appeal form
Tuition and Refund Appeal Form
Tuition Rebate for Qualified Undergraduates
Note: Effective 8/16/2021, Student Records no longer provides copies of immunization records. Students must make copies of records at time of submission to the Admissions Office OR contact their Health Care Provider.