University of Houston-Victoria

Student Records


Transcript Requests:

Attention: The staff of the Registrar & Student Records Office is currently working remotely.  We have limited access to send or receive faxes at this time.  Please either request your transcript online through your myUHV self-service account or email your transcript request form to

You will need the following items to request transcripts:

  • Student ID and Password


  • Navigate and log-in to myUHV
  • Choose Self-Service
  • Choose Academic Records
  • Select unofficial or official transcripts and follow instructions
  • A maximum of three (3) official transcripts will be issued per request.

For additional assistance contact Student Records at (361)570-4368 (Victoria area) or toll free (877)970-4848 ext. 4368 (outside Victoria)

For students without an active UHV email account please complete, sign (must bear the student's signature) and submit a Transcript Request Form by email or fax to (361)580-5545.

Graduation Applications:

Go to your myUHV Self-Service and click on Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation.