Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

Student Affairs

Select Language


University committees serve a variety of functions. They bring faculty, staff, and students together to share information and opinions, develop proposals, and provide recommendations. Each committee is responsible for continually reviewing its charge and composition and performing its specific duties.

Student Complaints

The Complaints Form relates to issues you may be having with instructors, advisors, staff, departments, dining services, facilities, student organizations, parking, shuttles, inaccurate information, etc. Complaints and grievances are the last resort, when working within normal processes is not getting results. Complaints and grievances must be resolved by working with the area of the university most closely related to the issue.

Non-Academic Appeals

Non-Academic Appeals forms should be used for issues related to class registration, financial aid satisfactory academic progress, parking violations, meal plan refunds, and tuition refunds.

Student Conduct

Incident Reports should be submitted when unacceptable conduct for students of the University is observed. These reports will be resolved according to the Student Code of Conduct outlined in the Student Handbook.

Title IX

(Sexual Misconduct) or Equal Opportunity (Discrimination and Harassment)

To file a Title IX or Equal Opportunity Formal Complaint, submit a completed Formal Complaint Questionnaire in person, via email, or mail to the Title IX and Equal Opportunity Coordinator. The Formal Complaint Questionnaire can be found on the Title IX Office website. The Title IX and Equal Opportunity Coordinator is available to answer questions about policies and the complaint process prior to the filing of a formal complaint.

Student Handbook

The student handbook is intended to convey information about university policies and procedures to our students. Students should also refer to other university documents like the UHV catalog, class schedules, or university officials for additional information.


Two students

Health Services

Students who live on campus or within 50 miles of the Victoria campus are eligible to use the Community Health Centers of South Central Texas. More information can be found on the health services section of the Counseling Center website.