Keep on Roarin': Auto-Admit Graduate Program
We are thrilled to announce a new admissions program for our top-performing undergraduate students who have graduated from UHV. The Keep on Roarin’ program offers automatic admission into a selection of master’s programs at UHV. The key advantages are:
- No application fees
- No letter of intent
- No letter(s) of recommendation
- No GRE/GMAT scores.
How It Works:
The admission process is simple. To be considered undergraduate students must have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or above. Please note that some participating master’s degree programs may have additional criteria for eligibility.
If you have questions about the Keep on Roarin’ program, please email Graduate Recruiting or call 361-570-4433 for more information.
Get started today!
- Complete your UHV undergraduate degree (meeting Keep on Roarin' eligibility)
- Select a participating degree program
- Submit graduate application via ApplyTexas ($25 application fee waived)
- Meet with your Graduate Advisor to enroll in courses
- $1,000 UHV Alumni scholarship (limited availability).
List is subject to change and more programs may be added.
College of Education & Health Studies
- Master of Education in Administration and Supervision
- Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Technology
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Sport Management
College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Science in Publishing
College of Natural & Applied Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences