Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

International Programs

Getting a Driver's License

One of the first things many new international students want to do after entering the United States is to get a driver's license. Like many things, however, correct timing is everything.

Important notes for applying for a driver's license (DL):

Always talk with the International Programs Office before you apply.

Canadian Students

Canadian students with a valid Canadian driver's license can drive in the U.S. with their Canadian License.