Congratulations on your acceptance to UHV. At UHV you can excel academically, exchange ideas, and, ultimately, change the world. Your acceptance recognizes all the hard work and achievement in your academic and personal past, and we're excited to welcome you to your future of success. UHV is proud of its caliber of students, and we are happy to include you in such a prestigious group!
- First, please be sure to contact the International Programs to accept your offer of admission.
- Second, make sure you visit the mandatory international student orientation page to learn when to arrive to campus for mandatory orientation. Please note, failing to attend mandatory orientation may result in cancellation of scholarships and waiver.
- Third, read and learn the Pre-Arrival check list. Please print or open the check-list and follow the check-list step-by-step. This ensures that you are entering UHV as a new student who has completed all the necessary items before arriving to UHV. Failing to follow the UHV check-list will delay your registration and make your transition to UHV less-than-smooth. Completing each section accordingly will ensure that you will not miss a step since the check-list is specially-tailored to you as an international student!
Don't forget to also join us on social media! Start building your community with other UHV students!
Chat/ Meet with us
- To schedule an appointment or Join International Programs at the Virtual Lobby on Mondays to Thursdays 9-4pm Central Standard Time (The university is closed on the weekends and federal holidays)
- Face-2-Face meetings are available via appointment only. To schedule a face-2-face meeting visit Microsoft Bookings
- All virtual appointments will be recorded.