Software and Resources
Information Technology provides the following software and resources to all (active?) students at no cost to you. Please click the links below for additional information.
- Office 365
- Access to Microsoft's Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Suite of software.
- Apps, cloud, download, or a combination. The choice is yours.
- Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
- Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Read&Write Gold
- Improve reading and writing confidence. Our Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web, documents and files more accessible - any time, any place, and on any platform or device. It's great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties, or anyone whose first language isn't English.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Imagine, Dreamspark, and MSDNAA)
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching currently only available to select courses and classes each semester.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching connects students with the tools, resources and experiences they need to elevate their skills for today's working world.
- Student Computer Request Form
- Students that have lost access to a computer during the campus closure can apply to have a computer temporarily issued to them from the University. We have limited amounts of computers.
ListServ is a type of email list management software that simplifies the ability to create and maintain email lists. It allows list owners to send email messages to specific lists of individuals while giving the recipients an option to remain subscribed or unsubscribe from the list.
To view a complete list of all the student listservs, subscribe or unsubscribe, please log into JagSpace and click on the ListServ tile pinned to the top row of the landing page.