There are a number of resources available to our veteran students on campus and in the community. Listed below you will find more information on the resources that UHV and the Victoria community have available. These resources can assist our veterans in meeting a wide variety of needs.
For more information on our on campus resources, contact Dr. Michael Wilkinson at (361) 485-4408.
- Crossroads Area Veteran Center (CAV)
- Military Veteran Peer Network (MVPN)
- Victoria County Veterans Service Officer (VSO)
- Texas Veterans Commission Benefits Officer (TVC)
- Victoria County Veterans Peer to Peer Specialist
- Victoria VA Outpatient Clinic
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Student Veterans of America
The majority of our off campus partnerships are facilitated through the Crossroads Area Veteran Center. For more information on the center, contact Oscar Pulido, Peer Service Coordinator, at (361) 582-5810 ext. 3704.