Equal Opportunity Questions
Under the policy, this individual will:
- Coordinate efforts to comply with and implement the UH System Anti-Discrimination Policy.
- Oversee administrative investigations of complaints of discrimination or harassment.
- Arrange investigation with other University of Houston System campuses as applicable.
- Discuss options, provide information about services, and explain policies.
- Facilitate interim measures to address discrimination concerns as appropriate.
- Deliver individual, group and campus education and training on relevant issues.
The University will take appropriate action in an effort to eliminate discrimination and harassment, prevent recurrence and address any effects. All members of the University community are expected to:
- Adhere to the UH System Anti-Discrimination Policy,
- Report conduct or behavior that they believe to be in violation of the Policy to the Equal Opportunity Coordinator, and
- Cooperate with the procedures for responding to concerns of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
The University will take seriously allegations of unlawful discrimination and harassment. The University will work to ensure that all persons receive appropriate support and fair treatment.
Where do I find information about the complaint process, confidentiality, sanctions, appeals and other relevant procedures?
You can learn more about the investigation, complaint and appeal processes by reviewing the Anti-Discrimination Policy.
University of Houston System Sexual Misconduct Policy.
University of Houston System Electronic and Information Resources Accessibility Policy (or see Electronic and Information Resources Accessibility Policy HTML version).