University of Houston-Victoria

Student Billing

Third Party Contracts

Agencies outside the University may set up third-party billing arrangements that pay for all or part of a student's tuition and fees. The student will be billed for any amount not covered by the third party.

Students should submit all paperwork for third party contracts to Student Billing, University West Building Room 117, e-mail it, or fax it to (361)580-5522. For questions regarding third party contracts please contact Student Billing at (361)570-4833.

Below is a list of some of the third party contracts that the university currently accepts as well as the link to the form needed by the university to apply this third party contract to your student account as payment: