Email Inquiries/ Document Processing:
Email inquiries can take upto 2-5 business days depending on the request. Admissions, I-20/ DS2019 issuances, address updated, OPT updates may take 3-5 business days, OPT and CPT may take a minimum of 5-7 business days. Invitation letters, SSN letters and Driver's License letter may take 3-5 business days. Please allow International Programs adequate time to work on admissions.
Chat/ Meet with us
- For prospective/potential students, every Thursday at 11am U.S. Central Standard Timezon,
- Click the zoom link, https://uhv.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMoceypqzosEtw6BA1qdW1Shh3OcPqSP7hf
- Student must register to attend Zoom session.
- Current UHV student, then the student must use UHV credentials and create an appointment using Microsoft Bookings at
To create or schedule appointment
- If students wish to meet with a Primary/Designated School Official at the campus location students are required to create/schedule.
Director of International Programs
Phone: (361) 570-4109
International Student Coordinator
Phone: (361) 570-4123
Senior Administrative Secretary
Phone: (361) 485-4482
International Student Specialist
Phone: (361) 570-4136
Coordinator, International Student Recruitment
Phone: (361) 485-4441
Connect with us via Social Media: