International Students of UHV
International Programs will continue to review applicaions and grant admissions to students. Due to COVID-19 admissions maybe delayed. However, UHV is working hard at their best to ensure students admissions to the university is completed accurately in a timely manner. We request that you be patient and allow UHV 3-7 business days to review documents and possibly 7-10 business to days to issue the immigration document. All application materials must be sent via attachment to email@example.com along with your UHV ID and all other concerns, questions and inquiries must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Bookings to schedule your appointment to talk to onne of the International Admission Counselors.
Due to COVID-19 we have changed few requirements and made admissions easy to follow for all students. Please review updates on International Transcripts and English Proficiency Requirement.
We are pleased that you are interested in studying at the University of Houston-Victoria. International students have been an integral part of the University since its inception. UHV is committed to enrolling a student body that includes students from around the world. The interactions among students with different backgrounds and experiences create a dynamic environment in which to learn and live. International students thrive at UHV. At both the undergraduate and graduate level, we have students representing over 25 countries, bringing a highly-diverse global community to our campus.
Members of our International Programs Staff specialize in understanding educational systems from countries around the world and will consider your application within the context of the resources available to you. We recognize the educational procedures within your school and country as well as cultural and regional differences that make your application unique.
You are considered an international student if: You are not a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or refugee, and if you are on a temporary visa or require a visa to study in the United States.
Please note, all application materials must be submitted on or before the deadline to guarantee a decision on your admissions.
- Academic Programs/ Majors
- Undergraduate Students
- Exchange Students (from Partner Programs)
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Program Specific Requirements
- Jaguar Language Center
- English Proficiency
- Cost of Attendance
- Check Application Status
Chat with us (Virtual Chat Sessions)
- Every Thursday starting April 9th at 10am-11am at https://uhv.zoom.us/j/631947606 OR
- Second Saturday sessions at 5am-6am Central U.S. Standard Time
- April 11th at 5am CST https://uhv.zoom.us/j/466009558
- May 9th at 5am CST https://uhv.zoom.us/j/466009558
- June 13th at 5am CST https://uhv.zoom.us/j/466009558
- July 11th at 5am CST https://uhv.zoom.us/j/466009558
- August 8th at 5am CST https://uhv.zoom.us/j/466009558
- Schedule your individual appointment to talk to one of the International Admissions Advisors at Bookings.
To convert time to the U.S. CST time click Timezone Converter.