How to Connect to WiFi
- Automatically Onboard
- Connect to UHVGuest
- Visit wifi.uhv.edu from your browser
- Follow the onscreen prompts to finish.
Need Help? – Please contact us with any of your WiFi questions, concerns, or problems
Contacting the UHV Help Desk
What is onboarding? Onboarding is a simplified process of connecting your devices to our WiFi environment.
Simplified process regardless of device
- Certificate based security
- Certificate lifespan:
As part of the onboarding process, a certificate is installed on your device. This means you don’t need to re-enter your account information all the time. The certificates have a lifespan and can change without notice.
Below are the current lifespans for all users:
- Certificates will expire 1 year after issued
- If you onboard January 1, 2020 the certificate expires January 1, 2021
Visit wifi and complete the onboarding process to get a new certificate.
Jaguar Wifi Network (secure access)
- The WiFi network for UHV Students, Faculty, and Staff
- The faster WiFi network
- UHV account required
- Provides secure communication
- Full access to campus resources
- Device Connection Guides
UHVGuest WiFi Network
- The WiFi network for UHV campus visitors
- No registration or login account required
- Internet access only
- Unencrypted WiFi Network
- Limited bandwidth
- The WiFi network for smart devices (TVs, game consoles, etc.)
- Authenticate with any phone or computer to receive a password
- Connect device to Jaguar-Devices and use the password
- Password is only good for one device