Geico Employee Partnership Program
The University of Houston-Victoria is proud to announce its partnership with Geico to help its associates complete their core business courses or earn a business degree. The Employee Partnership Program gives employees the opportunity to complete their core courses close to home, close to work, at work or online.
- Waived application fee.
- Deferred tuition payments for all pre-approved Geico employees.
- Depending on the employees’ completion of approved course(s) with a grade of C- or better, the employee will receive the tuition benefit paid directly to their student account by Geico.
- Flexible class schedules:
- In Person at UHV Katy, 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., Katy, TX 77449
- Pre-advising on course completion and alignment of previous credits taken toward the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of college credits through an accredited state university. The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- What if I have already completed a bachelor’s degree?
- UHV has aligned approved graduate-level business courses with Geico’s Core Requirements. You may be able to complete core course requirements with graduate-level courses that also apply toward the completion of a Master of Business Administration (MBA). These pre-approved courses would also qualify for the tuition deferral benefit.
- Can I qualify for any scholarships while also using tuition deferment?
- GEICO employees may qualify for any other internal and external scholarships. You will simply submit UHV’s Scholarship application and our Financial Aid office will contact you with any scholarship opportunities.
Contact us to get started today!
- Apply Now
- Phone: 281-396-3808
- Email: TransferRecruitment@uhv.edu
- In person: 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., Suite 206, Katy, TX 77449
- Monday to Friday: 8-5 p.m.
- Book Appointment
Classes begin soon!
- Application deadline: January 4, 2023
- Document deadline: January 6, 2023
- Classes begin: January 17, 2023
- Application deadline: May 12, 2023
- Document deadline: May 19, 2023
- Classes begin: June 5, 2023
UHV Business Programs Offered
- General Business with concentrations in:
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration with concentrations in:
Geico’s Core Business Requirements (must complete all 5)
- Accounting I*
- Accounting II*
- Economics (Macro or Micro)*
*Lower-division courses not offered at UHV Katy but may be completed with a partner community college.
Geico’s Elective Business Courses (must complete a minimum of 3)
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Business Writing
- Data Science Analytics
- HR Management
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Management Information Systems
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Risk Management
UHV offers core and elective business courses.