Geico Employee Partnership Program
The University of Houston-Victoria is proud to announce its partnership with Geico to help its associates complete their core business courses or earn a business degree. The Employee Partnership Program gives employees the opportunity to complete their core courses close to home, close to work, at work or online. The benefits of the program include:
- Deferred tuition payments for all pre-approved Geico employees. Employees must complete the course(s) with a grade of C- or better.
- A comparison list of UHV courses that align with Geico’s core business courses.
- Some graduate courses also may apply.
- Graduate courses align with UHV’s Master of Business Administration program.
- On-site pre-advising on course completion and alignment of previous credits taken toward the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Flexible class schedules:
- In person at UHV Katy, 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., Katy, TX 77449
- On-site at Geico’s Corporate Office in Katy (availability of courses varies)
- Scholarship opportunities for all Geico associates, including those pursuing a master’s degree or MBA.
- Completion of college credits through an accredited state university. The School of Business Administration is accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Contact us to get started today!
- Apply Now
- Phone: (281) 396-3700
- Email: email@example.com
- In person: 22400 Grand Circle Blvd., Suite 206, Katy, TX 77449
- Monday to Friday: 8–5 p.m.
- Book Appointment
Classes begin soon!
- August 7 – Receive approval from Geico
- August 10 – Fall application deadline
- August 24 – Start date
UHV Business Programs Offered
- General Business with concentrations in:
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration
Geico’s Core Business Requirements (must complete all 5)
- Accounting I*
- Accounting II*
- Economics (Macro or Micro)*
*Lower-division courses not offered at UHV Katy but may be completed with a partner community college.
Geico’s Elective Business Courses (must complete a minimum of 3)
- Business Ethics
- Business Law
- Business Writing
- Data Science Analytics
- HR Management
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Management Information Systems
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Risk Management