Online Programs and Certifications
The Faculty and Administration of the College of Education and Health Professions, in response to the challenging year that we have all had, are waiving the GRE requirement for Graduate admissions for the year (Summer, Fall and Spring 2021-22). We recognize that people may still have difficulty finding the resources and locations to take the GRE and wanted to respond to these challenges.
A fully on-campus program just isn’t an option for everyone, which is why we provide online and blended options for many College of Education and Health Professions degrees and certifications.
Our online programs are accredited, affordable, and flexible, providing the same expert instruction, rich interactions, and opportunities as our on-campus programs. The only difference is that they fit more easily into your busy schedule.
Online Degrees You Can Earn
Bachelor of Science in
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (FastTrak)
Master of Education in
- Principalship, Emphasis on the
- Superintendency, Emphasis on the
- Non-Public Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Early Childhood
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Mathematics
- Elementary Science
- Elementary Science and Math
- English as a Second Language/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESL/TESOL)
- Literacy Studies
- Secondary Education
- Elementary Education with Teacher Certification
- Secondary Education with Teacher Certification
- ESL/TESOL with Teacher Certification
Online Certifications You Can Earn
Graduate Certificate Preparation Program – Principal
Graduate Certificate Preparation Program – Superintendent
Reading Specialist Certification
VOICE (Victoria Online Initial Certification for Educators)
Ready to launch your future? Start your application.