Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Attend one of our upcoming workshops, conferences, or register for a certificate program to:
- further your career
- receive Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits or
- expand your parental toolbox used to champion your student.
CPE Credits for Teachers events are listed below. Looking for particular program or certificate? Request more information about the degree or program that aligns with your career goals.
Continuing Professional Education Credits for Teachers
The College of Education & Health Professions at the University of Houston-Victoria is approved and registered by the State Board of Education and the Texas Education Agency as a CPE provider. We offer a growing library of Continuing Professional Education Credits for Teachers. Past events trained teachers, future teachers and parents on topics including Mathematics, Special Needs and Literacy. Future workshops and events feature Science, Mentoring and more. Register for one today!
- Math & Science Day Conference by the Victoria Crossroad Council for Mathematics Educators - April 1, 2017
(7 hours CPE credit )
Previous event's sample breakout sessions (over 45 in all):
- Hoopin' and groupin' - Hula hoops activities help to demonstrate grouping with multiplication. This is not…. your Mom's hula hoop !!
- Once upon a Seed - A seed is more than just a seed, it has different parts and each part has a special duty or job.
- Paper Planes, Origami and Triangles, Oh My!! - Who doesn't remember having fun with paper airplanes? We will use the paper air planes to identify types of angles and different types of triangles.
- Co-Teaching Getting It Right - Workshop - July 28, 2016
(6 hours CPE credit )
- Biological Science Curriculum Study - Science Teacher Professional Development Workshop - July 18-21, 2016
(16 science teachers earning 32 hours CPE credit)
Start Your Education.
Get started on your educational dreams now and apply today.