Every day at UHV is a chance to make your mark. During your time at UHV, you have access to a wide variety of resources to help you achieve your goals. Take advantage of the support at your fingertips. In addition, many student resources are available on JagSpace.
From this page, you can conveniently link to some of the most commonly used student resources:
- Find degree program listings, the UHV catalog, class schedules and add/drop forms.
- Get information about special items like graduation and studying abroad.
UHV provides lots of student support while you are enrolled. These services exist to help you excel in the classroom and beyond:
- Get help finding a job and preparing a resume.
- Locate the Student Success Center for writing help and tutoring needs.
- Find your advisor’s contact information.
- Learn how to get involved on campus.
- Get assistance with an accommodation for a disability or mental health counseling services.
Technology is a big part of your UHV educational experience:
- Access JagSpace for your email, myUHV and online classes.
- Complete your computer security awareness training.
- Learn how to access UHV email from your mobile device and much more.
There also are other, general campus services provided for current students:
- Learn about the functions of the UHV police and security.
- Get route and schedule information for UHV shuttle services.
- Find the link to incident reporting.
Student Government Association strives to provide input on university policy and address the needs of our unique student population with respect to academic and cultural matters. Meetings are held every other Wednesday in the University North Multi-Purpose room at 6 p.m. and are open to the entire UHV community.
Jag Station Bookstore
Students can purchase or rent textbooks as well as buy school supplies and UHV-branded gear at Jag Station campus bookstore located on the first floor of UHV University Commons, 3006 N. Ben Wilson St.