Prerequisite: MKTG 6352 (this course may be waived if the student has completed any MKTG course at the graduate level)
Requirements: 12 semester hours composed of MKTG courses.
Choose 4 of the following courses:
- MKTG 6371 Seminar in Consumer Behavior
- MKTG 6372 Marketing Research
- MKTG 6373 Seminar in Business to Business Marketing
- MKTG 6374 Seminar in Services Marketing
- MKTG 6375 Seminar in Integrated Marketing Communication
- MKTG 6377 International Marketing
- MKTG 6378 Seminar in e-Marketing
Who Should Apply?
A Graduate Certificate in Marketing Management is a perfect choice for anyone who has received a bachelor’s degree and wants to obtain the knowledge and skills necessary for a career in the marketing world.
If you want to gain further expertise in your field or change your area of expertise altogether, this is a great option to consider. It is a great fit for anyone who wants to earn a new skillset while receiving graduate-level education in a short time frame.