Computer Information Systems
In today’s workplace, employers have a great demand and offer excellent job possibilities for people who understand and manage the flow of information in the digital medium. UHV’s Master’s program in Computer Information Systems combines these skills and applies them to a business setting to increase your employment opportunities. Want to learn more? Request information on the programs that interest you.
Computer Information System Jobs and Related Careers:
- Information Technology Specialist/Consultant
- Web Development Manager
- Network/Telecommunication Manager
- Database Architect/Administrator
- Systems Analyst/Administrator
- Lead Application Programmer
- Software Project Manager/ Leader
- MIS Technical Supervisor/ Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Software Engineer
- Computer Information Technology
Are you new to Computer Information Systems? You can still receive your MS-CIS. Just complete the leveling/prerequisite courses found in the MS CIS Information Packet.
The Computer Science Department is a member of the Microsoft Academic Alliance and the Oracle Academic Initiative programs. This gives students opportunities to work with the computer industry standards in software development.
Lizbeth Cardoza is available for advising. Appointments are required. Please call (361) 570-4201 to schedule an appointment.