Graduate Students Admissions and Financial Aid
Finding the right graduate school is an important decision. We can help you decide if the UHV School of Arts and Sciences is the right fit for you. We’ll help you every step of the way, from finding the right program to visiting campus, applying, and learning about financial aid.
What to Expect During the Admissions Process.
- Send us your completed application for graduate admission.
- Complete a Graduate Studies Form indicating the program for which you are applying.
- Each college you attended needs to mail us your transcripts directly from them to us.
- Mail all GRE exam scores directly from the Educational Testing Service to our Office of Admissions.
- Double check with your specific graduate program that you are applying to for special entry requirements such as essays, letters of recommendation, resume, or writing samples.
Finance Your Graduate Degree.
The Office of Financial Aid staff is here to help you determine which options are best suited for you. With many financial resources available, the right mix will assist you in earning your graduate degree. Learn more about the following by contacting Financial Aid.
- Federal Grants
- Work Study
- Assistantships & Fellowships
- Changes in academic status
Why wait? Start your graduate degree early with our Temporary Graduate program.
All you need is a bachelor’s degree and you can get started on your graduate degree before you even are admitted into a graduate program. Why do this? It can give you time to increase your GRE score or take the GRE. Maybe you’re waiting on letters of recommendation or need to finish up your writing samples. Temporary Graduate status is not available for our graduate Psychology programs. Learn more and get started today.
Visiting Campus? Join Us for These Upcoming Events.
If you are considering one of our graduate programs, one of the best ways to determine if it is right for you is to visit our campus to talk with faculty and students in your program of interest. Please join us by attending any of these upcoming events, or look over our campus calendar to coordinate when you might want to visit.