Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston-Victoria

Payment Information

Making The Payment to UHV

All international students on F-1 and J-1 visa must make the necessary payments prior to their arrival to the US. Once you have secured your U.S. visa and you have registered for your courses, visit MyUHV  You can make the payment electronically or sign-up for a payment plan.  For more information on how to register for a payment plan please visit  Student Billing.   

Other ways to make the payment:
Students and their sponsors are able to make the payment to UHV few other easy ways as well. The UHV payment can be made via an international check or an international draft. If you are taking this route the check or the international draft must be made out to the “University of Houston-Victoria” and remember to include the student's UHV ID on the memo line of the check.  The second option is through electronic wire transfer. UHV payment can be made via an electronic wire.  If you wish to wire the funds through wire transfer to UHV, please email for the information.

Exchange students and Sponsored Students
International Programs Office will work with you in regards to your payment. Please connect with an International Student Advisor two weeks prior to your departure date to confirm your total expenses for the semester/year and payment arrangements.

Connect with Us

Facebook icon‌           Black Twitter icon‌‌


Apply Now text across globe‌‌

Dates & Events

UHV Calendar of Events

Calendar Icon


UHV Newswire

News Icon