2016-2017 Housing and Dining Rates
Residence Hall Rates
Rates are per student, per semester
(4 private rooms in one suite)
Dining Hall Meal Plan Options
|Dining Hall Meal Plan Options||*Rate|
|Lifestyle 19 (19 meals/week)
|Lifestyle 160 (160 meals/semester)
|Commuter Plan Options||*Rate|
|Block 80 (80 meals/semester)
|Block 40 (40 meals/semester)
|Block 20 (20 meals/semester)
|Door/Cash Meal Prices||*Rate|
*pricing includes tax
Meal Plan Policy
- Freshman students are required to live in student housing and purchase the Lifestyle 19 meal plan.
- Sophomore students living in student housing are required to purchase a meal plan as well, but have the option to choose either the Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 meal plan.
- Junior, Senior, and Graduate students living in student housing are no longer required to purchase a residential meal plan. However, they can purchase either a Lifestyle 19 or a Lifestyle 160 residential meal plan, or any block meal plan option if they would like to do so.
- Regardless of academic standing (e.g. Freshman, Sophomore, etc.), students who are less than 1 year out of High School, and will be living in student housing, are required to purchase a Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 meal plan.
- Regardless of academic standing, students are eligible for the Lifestyle 160 meal plan after they have purchased the Lifestyle 19 for 2 or more semesters.
- Regardless of academic standing, students are not required to have a meal plan after they have purchased either the Lifestyle 19 and/or Lifestyle 160 for a combination of 4 semesters.